The best things to do in Downtown Seattle
Planning to visit Washington this year? Well, then you have landed at the right place….!!
How you ask.
You need to visit Downtown Seattle.
One of the major tourist attractions, Downtown Seattle is loaded with places to dine, wine, and enjoy. Besides, enjoying the stunning view of the waterfront over West Seattle and the Puget Sound one can watch sea mammals of any kind.
1. Enjoy watching marine mammals! Being in Seattle you can’t miss the Seattle Aquarium, located at Pier 59. Enjoy Window on Washington Waters, the Pacific Coral Reef, and Marine Mammals.
2. Enjoy riding the ferry! People who love to explore every bit of the area then the ferry is something one can’t effort to miss. The ferry ride is the greatest way to enjoy the beauty around the place. The Ferry terminal is located at Pier 52.
3. Take a Scenic Cruise or Boat Tour. Besides ferries and sailboats, another wonderful way to enjoy downtown Seattle is taking a scenic cruise tour, or whale watching, and a scenic Puget Sound tours.
4. How about eating fresh seafood with a Waterfront View!
5. Walking hand in hand with your better-half among giant sculptures at the Olympic Sculpture Park is the greatest idea to make your trip a romantic one. The Olympic Sculpture Park is a park filled with large sculptures and art installations of all kinds. Also, this is one of Seattle’s newer attractions.
6. If, the kid inside you is still playful then a ride on the Great Wheel is IMPERATIVE. During this 15 minute ride you will enjoy beautiful views of Downtown Seattle, West Seattle, Elliot Bay and the scenic surrounding.
7. Dont foget to hit “Happy Hour” at ‘Tankard & Tun.’ Enjoy the oysters on the half shell paired with Pike Brewing Company’s beers.
8. Stop by Westlake Center for your favorite handcrafted jewelry and glass art.
9. Ye Olde Curiosity Shop for curious shoppers… 😎 😎 Shop at unique souvenir and novelty shops for Seattle’s best souvenir items.
10. How can one miss biking around Myrtle Edwards Park or Squire Park, located at the north edge of Seattle’s downtown waterfront district, this old-fashioned city park is meant to enjoy fabulous water and mountain views.
Enjoy Downtown Seattle, and make the trip the best one